Each year we celebrate Faith Milestones with our children at West End. Our Faith Milestone program is designed to partner with families to find ways for children and families to grow in faith at church and at home.
We are excited to invite Kindergarteners and their parents/guardians to participate in the Kindergarten Milestone on Worship April 11th!
We are adjusting our Milestones this year to make them as safe as possible for children and families. Here is what the Milestone will look like this year:
- 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Come to the Church, enter through the breezeway doors on West End Avenue
- We will have a series of stations set up in the breezeway and sanctuary for you to work through together (parent(s) and child, not groups) in a socially distanced way. These should take 20-30 minutes total depending on how long you spend at each.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 2 and we will be physically distanced 6 ft apart from other households.
- Please do not come if you or anyone in your household are feeling sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to covid-19 in the last 2 weeks.
- We'll also send home a folder and kit with more ways to talk about worship at home.
If you have any questions, contact Pastor Maggie, email@example.com
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 04/08/2021.