Each year we celebrate Faith Milestones with our children at West End. Our Faith Milestone program is designed to partner with families to find ways for children and families to grow in faith at church and at home.
We are excited to invite our 3rd Graders to participate in the 3rd Grade Bible Milestone on September 19! We celebrate the tradition of giving Bibles to our 3rd Graders every year as they continue to grow in their faith and begin to read and discover God’s word for themselves.
We are adjusting our Milestones this year to make them as safe as possible for children and families. Here is what the Milestone will look like this year:
- During the 8:45am worship service, we will present all 3rd graders their Bibles.
- We will also send home a gift bag of goodies and a folder of activities that you can do together at home to learn more about the new Bible.
- Masks will be required for anyone over the age of 2.
- Please do not come if you or anyone in your household are feeling sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to covid-19 in the last 2 weeks.
- If you’re not yet comfortable coming in person or unavailable on the 19th, we will gladly deliver your Bible to your home and you can indicate that on the registration from.
Please register by September 15!
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 09/15/2021.