What you need to know about our Outdoor Movie Night:
We are only able to offer this fun night out by following some specific safety precautions. Please review the following information carefully.
We will be watching Coco in our parking lot. Individuals and families will be spaced at least 6ft. apart. Volunteers and/or staff will direct you to park in every other space, show you where to sit, and provide important reminders.
Face masks must be worn properly at all times anywhere on the church campus. This includes outside. Both the nose and mouth should be covered. The only exception to this is while eating or drinking in your designated space for viewing the movie.
We encourage you to bring your own mask, but we will have extras available.
Popcorn will be provided in individually wrapped containers. You are encouraged to bring a non-alcoholic beverage of your choice or other snacks as desired.
Remain socially distant. Please be mindful of any signs and markings on the ground to stay 6ft. apart. Attendees should remain in their designated viewing spaces at all times. Children should remain with their parents. We ask that you wait for volunteers/staff to dismiss you after the movie and that you go directly to your car afterward.
Greet from afar. You can still greet your friends! Wave, give an air high five, bow, etc.
- Please use the restroom before you leave home. The Lower Level restrooms will be available if needed, however, we will only allow one individual or family at a time in each restroom.
Unfortunately, if it rains, we will have to cancel the movie. We will contact you prior to the movie if rain is predicted and we determine that canceling is necessary.
Please Stay Home If…..
You have any of the following symptoms of COVID19:
- Fever or chills (100.4 F or above)
- New cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please consider your risk and consider staying home if:
- You are age 65 or older
- You live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- You have chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- You have serious heart conditions
- You are immunocompromised
- You have one of many conditions which can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- You have severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- You have diabetes
- You have chronic kidney disease and are undergoing dialysis
- You have liver disease
After You Attend Worship Onsite
Please contact the church if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, develop any symptoms of COVID19 or have been tested positive within 14 days of worshiping onsite You may contact one of the following:
· Jim Raver, Property Operations Director: 615-983-8824; firstname.lastname@example.org
· Melanie Paulson, Director of Operations: 615-983-8825; email@example.com
Complying with everything above will help us to have a fun and safe event!
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 10/17/2020.