Due to impending severe weather, we are postponing this outdoor service. Watch for a new date soon!
After the 6:30 p.m. service filled up quickly, we added a second Vespers service at 5 p.m. so more of you can participate!
Are you looking for some serenity, some grace, some hope and a chance to worship with some of your church family? We are excited to announce our first opportunity for outdoor in-person worship at West End. In this simple service of prayer and communion, we will also get to enjoy some congregational singing! (Communion will be safe and individually wrapped.) Given space limitations and health protocols, we will only be able to accommodate about fifty people. However, if our registrations are overflowing, we may be able to host a second service on that day. So register today to join us. We look forward to seeing one another and worshiping together!
It is important that you read through the What to Expect When You Return information listed below before registering. The gathering will be limited to 50 participants, so please register early. We will create a seating chart in advance. (Registration is at the bottom of the page.)
What to Expect When You Return
- Face masks are required for anyone 2 years and older.
- Please bring your own outdoor seating.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Volunteers will be available to direct you where to enter and sit.
- Attendees shall remain in their seats.
- No childcare will be provided. Parents should keep their children with them at all times.
- Please plan to use the restroom before you leave home.
- Everyone will be required to follow social distancing practices. Everyone should refrain from approaching others outside of your family. Please do not shake hands, hug, etc.
- Singing will be permitted with face masks on.
Please Stay Home If…..
You have any of the following symptoms of COVID19:
- Fever or chills (100.4 F or above)
- New cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please consider your risk and consider staying home if:
- You are age 65 or older
- You live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- You have chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- You have serious heart conditions
- You are immunocompromised
- You have one of many conditions which can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- You have severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- You have diabetes
- You have chronic kidney disease and are undergoing dialysis
- You have liver disease
After You Attend Worship Onsite
Please contact the church if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, develop any symptoms of COVID19 or have been tested positive within 14 days of worshiping onsite You may contact one of the following:
- Jim Raver, Property Operations Director: 615-983-8824; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Paulson, Director of Operations: 615-983-8825; email@example.com
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 08/27/2020.