Each Wednesday begins at 5:15 p.m. with dinner prepared and served by caterer Barley to Rise. Dinner will be freshly prepared each week and will include options for children and persons with special food requests. Barley to Rise has catered Wednesday meals and other church events for the past two years and has been well received. Upcoming menus are posted online and advertised weekly.
- Dinner is served from 5:15-6:15 p.m. in McWhirter Hall.
- Meals are $10 for adults and $5 for children (ages 3-10).
- First child eats free with 2 adults present and a family maximum of $30.
- Please RSVP for dinner each week by Noon on Monday. Trouble remembering to RSVP each week? Sign up for a standing reservation and then simply let us know when you cannot be there.
- Payment can be made online or at the door.
- Click here to see menus for March and April
Parents are also welcome to take their children to the gym each week from 5:30 - 6 p.m. for open play. Children’s choirs will begin at 6 p.m. this year.