Upcoming Events More
- Aug 25Youth Sunday Nights
- Aug 28Youth Hand Bells
- Sep 22Youth Sunday School
- Dec 07Thunder Chickens - Youth Basketball League
- Jan 05Youth Sunday Nights
- Jan 08Youth - Girls Breakfast
- Jan 29Youth Serve at RITI
- Feb 2130 Hour Famine
- Apr 27Youth Sunday
- Jun 01Sr High Mission Trip 2014
- Jun 15Jr High Mission Trip 2014
The Youth Ministry at West End seeks to live intentionally into our vision, and we work to hold ourselves & each other accountable to who God is calling us to be & how God is calling us to live. Two questions guide us in this direction.
- What will our community look like if we embrace our vision fully, and seek to be the connect & transforming "Loving Light of Christ" in this time and place?
- What changes will be required in our individual & communal lives to make this a reality?
We want to be connected with God, our church, our community and world. We desire transformation in our own lives, with our church and community, and throughout the world. We invite you to be a part of this journey with us.
Sunday school meets from 9:30 to 10:45 on the third floor in the youth center. Come join us and hang out with old and new friends! Sunday School is full of worship, games, videos, fun, and a message to help you start your week learning about God. See you this Sunday!
The first Sunday night of every month we serve with The Nashville Food Project. This ministry provides food and clothing, and promotes dignity, to our homeless brothers and sisters in need; we have served here in the past and are now partnering with NFP to offer regular support and establish an ongoing relationship. We will meet at Woodmont Christian Church from 5-7 p.m.
Our Small Groups meet on all other Sunday nights of the month. We will meet at the church, in the YouthCenter, from 5-6:30 p.m.; we will spend time all together, sharing a meal & hanging out, and then we split up into our small groups. Small Groups require a commitment to meet together regularly, and we will be studying/reading scripture, praying, challenging one another, sharing about life and more. Registration Cards are available at the church and you can join anytime.
- Youth Fall 2013 Calendar Check out what's happening this Fall! Download the latest Youth Ministry calendar here!
Sean P. Williams
Minister of Youth
615.321.8500 ext 8837
Youth Ministry Intern