During this season of contemplation and renewal, join us for a time of music and reflection at the middle of the day.
Each half-hour concert will begin promptly at noon, and admission to all concerts is free. Following the concert, lunch is available in McWhirter Hall at 12:30 p.m. for $10. Lunch requires reservations. Register below or call our receptionist at 615.321.8500 by noon on Wednesday, one day prior to each concert.
- March 7 - Andrew Risinger, organ
- March 14 - Elliston Trio Erin Hall, violin • Keith Nicholas, cello • Matthew Phelps, piano
- March 21 - Joseph O'Berry, organ
- March 28 - Nara Lee, organ
- April 4 - Sarah Cote, viola and Douglas Murray, organ
- April 11 - Gayle Sullivan, organ