During this season of contemplation and renewal, join us for a time of music and reflection at the middle of the day.
Each half-hour concert will begin promptly at noon, and admission to all concerts is free. Following the concert, lunch is available in McWhirter Hall at 12:30 p.m. for $10. Lunch requires reservations. Register below or call our receptionist at 615.321.8500 by noon on Wednesday, one day prior to each concert.
- February 27 – Wilma Jensen, organ
- March 5 – Matthew Phelps, piano
- March 12 – Sally Ahner, soprano
- March 19 – Elizabeth Smith, organ
- March 26 – Nicholas Bergin, organ
- April 2 – Andrew Risinger, organ