We will have on-site worship each week at 11 a.m. We will continue livestreaming the 8:45 a.m. service without the congregation present.
It is necessary that you register each week so that we can maintain a proper number of people in attendance and adhere to social distancing guidelines. It is important that you read through the What to Expect When You Return information listed below before registering.
Registration will close at 11:59 pm Wednesday for the following Sunday. We encourage you to join us via Livestream or Facebook if you do not register.
Please complete one form for family members living under one roof. We are allowing 100 individuals total, so please register early. The Sanctuary and 4th Story Theater will be used, and we will create a seating chart in advance.
What to Expect When You Return
- Face masks are required for anyone 2 years and older.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- We will have limited entrances open.
- Volunteers will be available to direct you where to enter and sit.
- Attendees shall remain in their seats.
- No childcare will be provided. Parents should keep their children with them in the pew at all times.
- Please plan to use the restroom before you leave home.
- Everyone will be required to follow social distancing practices. Everyone should refrain from approaching others outside of your family. Please do not shake hands, hug, etc.
- Hymnals will be provided; however, we will not have the registration pad, offering envelopes, and prayer cards in the pews and racks.
- Singing will be permitted with face masks on.
- We will place one bulletin per household in the pews.
- While we will not pass the offering plate, wooden offering boxes will be available in the narthex and the theater. We continue to ask that you give through other methods including online, by text, and by mailing a check to the church.
- Our custodial crew will take extra measures to clean and sanitize all spaces used.
- Congregating is discouraged during this time; therefore, there will not be any coffee stations set up. Water fountains are also closed.
Please Stay Home If…..
You have any of the following symptoms of COVID19:
- Fever or chills (100.4 F or above)
- New cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please consider your risk and consider staying home if:
- You are age 65 or older
- You live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- You have chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- You have serious heart conditions
- You are immunocompromised
- You have one of many conditions which can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- You have severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- You have diabetes
- You have chronic kidney disease and are undergoing dialysis
- You have liver disease
After You Attend Worship Onsite
Please contact the church if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, develop any symptoms of COVID19 or have been tested positive within 14 days of worshiping onsite You may contact one of the following:
- Jim Raver, Property Operations Director: 615-983-8824; email@example.com
- Melanie Paulson, Director of Operations: 615-983-8825; firstname.lastname@example.org
Complying with everything above will help us to continue services with the congregation present. We look forward to seeing you in worship!!