This fall we are partnering with Crievewood UMC to participate in a Wonderfully Made Workshop. The event will be held at West End UMC.
After talking with all the pastors involved and a few families, we decided to offer this class for current 5th-8th graders because we know some older kids may have missed out during the pandemic.
We recognize the large age gap between 5th and 8th grade, but we will be separating them by age into small groups, though some things will be done all together. We do plan to off this again next year, so if you want to wait with your 5th grader that is perfectly fine.
- Thursday, September 22 // on Zoom // 7:00-8:00 p.m. // Parent Info Session
- Friday, September 23 // 4th Story Theater // 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. // Kids Session
- Saturday, September 24 // 4th Story Theater // 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. // Kids Session
- Saturday, September 24 // 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. // Parent and Kids Session
- The cost is $40. Scholarships available by request.
- Registration deadline is September 19, 2022.
- A parent or adult sponsor must attend all Parent Sessions, in order for your student to participate, even if you have a student who has previously participated in this seminar.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the topic and the need to build trust and comfort among the participants, all students must attend the student sessions in their entirety.
If you have questions regarding this seminar, please contact Maggie Jarrell, Pastor of Children and Families (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 09/20/2022.