This fall we are partnering with several other local UMCs to participate in a Wonderfully Made Workshop. The event will be held at West End UMC.
- Thursday, November 9 // on Zoom // Time TBD // Parent Info Session
- Friday, November 10 // McWhirter Hall // 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. // Kids Session
- Saturday, November 11 // McWhirter Hall // 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. // Kids Session
- Saturday, November 11 // 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. // Parent and Kids Session
- The cost is $40. Scholarships available by request.
- Registration deadline is November 4, 2023
- A parent or adult sponsor must attend all Parent Sessions, in order for your student to participate, even if you have a student who has previously participated in this seminar.
- Due to the sensitive nature of the topic and the need to build trust and comfort among the participants, all students are strongly encouraged to attend the student sessions in their entirety.
If you have questions regarding this seminar, please contact Maggie Jarrell, Pastor of Children and Families (email@example.com).
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 11/05/2023.