West End UMC has been blessed with a wonderful facility that helps us be the lovig light of Christ to our community. We do allow outside groups and organizations to reserve and rent space in our building for their meetings and events. If you are interested in working with our staff to see if our church would be a good fit for your event, please read the requirements below and fill out the electronic application.
- Ken Nelson is the contact for all new bookings and/or change requests. His contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.321.8500, ext.8832.
- All booking requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the meeting/event date. An application process must be completed before approval is granted.
- Events must be for non-profit groups or organizations.
- To guarantee space, applicable fees must be paid. A deposit of one half of the applicable fees must be received 5 business days upon approval. The meeting/event will NOT be added to the church calendar UNTILL the deposit is paid.
- The balance of the applicable fees must be paid in full 5 business days prior to the meeting/ event. Failure to make payment will result in the forfeiting of space and loss of deposit, unless arrangements have been made with the Property Operations Manager.
- Rooms are "as-is." If the applicant needs a specific setup for the space, they must make an appointment to see the room at least 10 days prior to the meeting/event date and communicate what changes are needed.
- The applicant must request any additional equipment, tables, chairs, supplies (if available), 7 business days prior to the meeting/event.
- Refunds due to cancellation will be handled at the discretion of the church office.
If you are a member or group of West End UMC wishing to schedule a church-related event, please contact the church office to make arrangements.