Join us as we virtually and in person (socially distanced) bless our animals and thank God for God's good creation.
For our In Person Service - Please make sure that any animals you bring are on a leash or in a cage. Do not bring aggressive pets. You are responsible for your pet while you are on campus, including cleaning up any messes made. West End cannot be held responsible for the behavior of animals, so come at your own risk and help us mitigate the risk of your own pet.
Given space limitations and health protocols, we will only be able to accommodate about fifty people. However, if our registrations are overflowing, we may be able to host a second service on that day. So register today to join us. We look forward to seeing one another and worshiping together!
It is important that you read through the What to Expect When You Return below information listed below before registering. The gathering will be limited to 50 participants, so please register early. We will create a seating chart in advance. (Registration is at the bottom of the page.)
For our Virtual Service - In addition to our in person Blessing of the Pets Service, Pastor Maggie will host a virtual Blessing of the Pets on Zoom. This is perfect for people who do not feel comfortable returning in person yet and animals who can't be brought to the church. Email Pastor Stacey for the zoom link. The virtual Service also starts at 3 PM on Sunday, October 4th. CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL!
What to Expect When You Return
- Face masks are required for anyone 2 years and older.
- Please bring your own outdoor seating.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Volunteers will be available to direct you where to enter and sit.
- Attendees shall remain in their seats.
- No childcare will be provided. Parents should keep their children with them at all times.
- Please plan to use the restroom before you leave home.
- Everyone will be required to follow social distancing practices. Everyone should refrain from approaching others outside of your family. Please do not shake hands, hug, etc.
- Singing will be permitted with face masks on.
Please Stay Home If…..
You have any of the following symptoms of COVID19:
- Fever or chills (100.4 F or above)
- New cough
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Please consider your risk and consider staying home if:
- You are age 65 or older
- You live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- You have chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
- You have serious heart conditions
- You are immunocompromised
- You have one of many conditions which can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications
- You have severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
- You have diabetes
- You have chronic kidney disease and are undergoing dialysis
- You have liver disease
After You Attend Worship Onsite
Please contact the church if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, develop any symptoms of COVID19 or have been tested positive within 14 days of worshiping onsite You may contact one of the following:
- Jim Raver, Property Operations Director: 615-983-8824; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Paulson, Director of Operations: 615-983-8825; email@example.com
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 10/05/2020.