A new play by Silas House
Presented by 4th Story Theater
Directed by Kirk McNeill and John McGuire
Set in the small Dayton, Ohio, apartment of Thelma and Simeon Smallwood, December of 1962, we struggle with the values of family and home, love and loyalty. This family story is ours, too. Through it we are reminded of deep detachment and homesickness in our lives when Christmas feels like the reliving of them all over again.
“Nobody talks about the hurting part of Christmas. Sometimes that’s the biggest part of all.”
- Sunday, November 15 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, November 20 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21 at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 22 at 3 p.m.
Tickets are $10 and available here.