Lenten Noon Day Concerts
During this season of contemplation and renewal, join us for a time of music and reflection at the middle of the day.
- February 19 - Nick Bergin, organ
- February 26 - Wilma Jensen, organ
- March 5 - Matt Phelps, organ
- March 12 - Andrew Risinger , organ
- March 19 - David Harrison, organ
- March 26 - Bobby Stubbs, organ
Each half-hour concert will begin promptly at noon, and admission to all concerts is free. Following the concert at 12:30 p.m., lunch is available in Reed Hall for $9. Lunch requires reservations. Please register below or call Kirk Clark at 615.321.8500 by noon on Wednesday, one day prior to each concert.